Monday, March 8, 2010

finally

Spent the last 3 weeks cleaning a virus off of my computer.

Finally have it fixed, and everything back to normal.

Took dllryen short 91.929 before I started fighting the virus, and thankfully forexnews.com allows me to track rates from my blackberry. Currenex is Java based so works from almost anywhere which is helpful for next time.

anywho.

I am still bearish markets, and insanely bullish on inflation right now. Almost to the point that we should be worried.

The economy cannot handle inflation until it sees more jobs.



As for me going to live trading again I have steps setup, I just need things to fall into place.

I need a constant source of income for the summer. If that happens, I go live in September while at school using fractual compounding MM, and logical market analysis. I have been networking my ass off to find something I can get full-time hours, but nobody is hiring yet. I hope to hear back within the next couple weeks or I will intensify even more.

I need to get back to trading, and stop making excuses as to why. If I want something I need to take it, Its not going to jump and land on my lap.

No comments: