Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stress

So basically on my last hail Mary for getting into school for September and think I may have to actually sit and think of a fallback plan.

I have been at Carleton for almost as long as an Undergraduate program, yet they still will not let me into full time studies.

Make or break time is here, I am teetering on the pass/fail grade of my German course (pass is 63%), and I have started buckling down for the last 2 weeks in hopes I can somehow get an extra 10% boost.


NEEDLESS to say I am stressed for a bunch of things, but work looks like it is picking up now, so at least money wont be one of my major concerns right now.

Anywho, just a short rant today. Time for bed.

ps. I really need to work on the grammar and structure of these late night rants.

No comments: