Tuesday, November 9, 2010

stopped outt

ok stopped out cable and euryen for a loss, still short usdcad, and took a nzdusd long @ 7799.

Currently thinking:


december .80 call is .0173 on cme.
my SL on kiwi is .7699.

if i was to sell the call, my max loss is Spot loss (1000$) + Premium on short call so ~1730. thats ~730 profit if stopped out.

my max profit is options premium - spot price + strike price or .0173 - .7799 +.8000 = .0374 pips...or 3740$

problem being, what todo with a naked short call option until it expires?

Idea for excel sheet is programming a Spot price, option price calculator to try and price out different ways to use this ($ based not pip based). if that makes sense...i am kind of tired.

anyways...NEWS!

Signed up for Calculus as well as Linear Algebra for January at my old University. Online school just wasn't for me.

ALSO:

http://blogs.wsj.com/marketbeat/2010/11/09/chinese-credit-rater-downgrades-us/


dun dun dunnnnnn

No comments: